karan@lifetimencl.com   |   +94 (0) 777410884
Follow us:  |   |   | 

  • Yes, after completing your course, all participants will receive a certificate from the NCL.

  • NCL stands for Nottingham College of London. The Business School, located in Colombo, Sri Lanka, is one of the leading Institute.

  • Once you have signed up for a course, you will shortly receive an invoice of 25 percent of the education fee. The remaining 75 percent of the amount is billed 60 days before start-up. If you register less than 60 days before the start of the program, you will receive an invoice for the total amount.
The cost of hotel and catering are on a separate invoice.

  • The duration of the training courses will vary according to the course structure of each course.